JEE Main is just around the corner, and lakhs of students are gearing up to take this prestigious exam in their pursuit of getting selected in renowned engineering colleges throughout the country. This means that JEE aspirants should peddle to the metal and focus on accelerating their preparation strategies for the upcoming exam. JEE Main will be conducted via the National Testing Agency in two sessions in January April & May.
JEE Main: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed class 12 or any other equivalent examination
- Students who wish to gain admission in BTech/BE courses must have studied physics, mathematics, and either chemistry, biology, biotechnology, or technical vocational subjects in class 12.
Key Tips to keep in mind while preparing for JEE Main.
Systemised Revision Plan
- Craft a systematic plan for revision & judiciously follow it so that you develop topic wise concept clarity. A systematic revision plan can pay a great dividend to your overall success as it promotes subject matter retention and enriches your grip on topics that are vital from the exam perspective.
Comprehensive Doubt Clearing
- Doubts disrupt the flow of learning and can be a roadblock in your ultimate pursuance of understanding higher thinking order concepts. If there are lingering doubts that you haven’t eliminated yet, be sure to consult the right mentors and rectify this immediately as time is of the essence for JEE Main.
Practice Mock Tests
- You must devote hours of dedicated practice to solving mock tests and previous year question papers. Apart from this, the previous year’s question papers are a good start to knowing what the actual exam will be like, the types of questions asked, and the difficulty levels seen. Developing ease with the exam environment and time management skills are significant benefits of practicing mock tests or sample papers.
Exam Day Test-Taking Strategy
- All preparations aside, it is imperative to construct a special strategy that is meant to give you an edge strictly on the exam day itself. Aspirants that come unprepared on the day of the exam grimace at the pressure when suddenly, they realize that years of hard work boils down to this one performance. Therefore, it is important to unflinchingly hold your nerves during the exam and solve the question paper within the requisite time. A self-evaluated exam day test taking strategy can be a real game changer for some.
- It is pivotal you follow these key tips during the final phase of your preparation as the stakes are too high when it comes to JEE Main.
For more guidance you can reach to IITians spectrum, We have 87+ years of cumulative experience & Dedicated Academic & Non-Academic mentors. We provide Guidance at Every Step and We are Rated 4.9/5 on Google. All the Best!
Book a Free Counseling by our IITians experts, Call 9819166131 or Visit our Website www.iitianspectrum.com