The key to succeeding in JEE is a brilliant work plan that covers the entire syllabus well in time and gives you ample time to revise. Following are a few practical and strategic tools that could help you get better results whilst giving you extra boost to crack JEE.
- Make the best use of time – After analysing the confusion, wrong attempts, weak areas from previous phases of exam, start working on them. With a better evaluation of current preparedness, affording a strategic timetable can help get a better insight. All the subjects need equal attention & hence, segregate the time wisely for all the three subjects. Make a feasible schedule for revision at a micro-level – topic-wise & chapter-wise and draft handwritten notes and list important formulas that will help you quickly revise during last few days before the exam.
- Follow a reputed source – Start preparations with NCERT books. These basic books form a good base and are easy to understand. Identify topics subject wise you have difficulties in remembering the formulae of solving questions. Follow question banks from reputed sources and reputedly solve them.
- Focus on your goals – Learn from your weak areas and work on them to stay focused on the right track. The rigorous practice is useful and students tend to learn from their mistakes and avoid repeating them.
- Clarify your concepts– Keep your concepts as clear as crystal. Utilize the time well for problem-solving ability, improve the time limit to solve the difficult questions, and understand the strengths and weaknesses.
- Attempt mock tests: Trying several mock tests can also help you get thorough with subjects while keeping you updated with pattern of the JEE exam. We at IITians Spectrum provide complete access to previous year papers, mock tests, doubt clearing sessions, and expert opinion that will provide real-time analysis.
- Study Smartly: Sometimes, smart work prevails hard work & preparing strategically will ensure better performance. Adaptability and swift response to questions come with regular practice, & hence, making the most of the available time in revision will help you score better.
- Focus more on the polishing your strengths whilst working smartly on your weaknesses. Take some time off to relax & rest, as it will prepare your brain better for the JEE battle. Keep calm & know you can do it.
- So these are the ways you can fast-track your JEE preparation with ease.
For more guidance you can reach to IITians spectrum, We have 87+ years of cumulative experience & Dedicated Academic & Non-Academic mentors. We provide Guidance at Every Step and We are Rated 4.9/5 on Google.
Book a Free Counseling by our IITians experts, Call 9819166131 or Visit our Website www.iitianspectrum.com