The 1st session of JEE Main 2022 will be held in June and it is organized by at the National Testing Agency (NTA). The morning session will run from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., while the afternoon session will run from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. JEE Main will be held in two shifts.
There are some instructions that all JEE Main students must follow.
The candidate must arrive at the centre before the reporting/entry time.
Candidates and centre employees will be permitted to use hand sanitiser at the entrance and throughout the exam.
What Should You Bring to the JEE Main Exam?
- The JEE Main Admit Card — double-check that all of the information on the admit card is accurate. Check your name, paper, date of birth, gender, test centre name, city and state code of eligibility, and category. If you have any questions about the information on your admit card, you must contact the JEE Main organising body, NTA.
- Valid ID Card: You must bring a valid ID card with your name and photograph issued by the Indian government, such as an Aadhar card, a driving licence, a Pan card, a voter ID card, a passport, or a ration card.
- Candidates in the PwD category must have a current PwD certificate issued by a government agency.
What Not to Bring to the JEE Mains Exam?
- All JEE Main applicants are restricted from bringing any bags or luggage inside the exam hall. The exam halls shall also not be held liable for any objects or materials lost or stolen on the exam centre premises.
- In addition, candidates are not permitted to drink, smoke, or eat in the examination hall. Snacks and beverages such as tea and coffee are also not permitted in the testing rooms. (Diabetic patients may bring sugar tablets or fruits and a water bottle.) However, they will not be permitted to bring packaged food into the exam room, such as candies, chocolate, or sandwiches).
- Candidates will not be permitted to wear any type of jewellery or accessories, such as watches, in the test hall. They should also aim to dress simply, with few pockets, to avoid being suspected of using unfair means.
- Electronic devices such as cell phones, calculators, earphones, headphones, pagers, documents, slide rules, log tables, tape recorders, cameras, and other similar devices are not permitted within the examination hall.
- No stationery: Candidates taking Paper 1 of JEE Main will not be permitted to carry any stationery into the examination hall, including pens, pencils, erasers, rulers, paper, or any textual reference papers. During the examination, candidates will be provided with the necessary stationery from the exam centres.
Candidates Must Follow These 5 Steps
- To complete the registration processes on time, all applicants should arrive at the JEE Main exam centre at least an hour before the examination begins. While the JEE Main admit card is required, the candidate must also bring other documents to the exam centre, such as identification evidence and a self-declaration form, without which the candidate would not be permitted to sit for the JEE Main exam.
- The filled-in undertaking (self-declaration form) on the admit card will be reviewed by staff members upon admittance to the JEE Main examination hall. The body temperature will be measured using thermos guns at the centre.
- Students will be guided to their rooms after scanning the barcode on their admit card. Students must be seated according to the arrangement as soon as they reach the examination hall to avoid crowding.
- Candidates must adhere to social distance standards to the letter.
- Students must bring their own geometry box set, pencils, and erasers to the Aptitude Test Paper-II. Candidates must fill out the appropriate information on the attendance sheet, sign it, and paste their photo in the designated area. The JEE Main test hall will include a pen/pencil and blank paper for rough work.
For more guidance you can reach to IITians spectrum, We have 87+ years of cumulative experience & Dedicated Academic & Non-Academic mentors. We provide Guidance at Every Step and We are Rated 4.9/5 on Google. All the Best!
Book a Free Counseling by our IITians experts, Call 9819166131 or Visit our Website www.iitianspectrum.com